Stewardship

 

 

Open, Chair

 

It's not just about auditing books and managing investments.  We are called to be good stewards of God.  Responsibility for God's money includes teaching others to manage their own money so they can become good stewards as well.  What we have is not our own, but what God has given us. 


We need to put our trust in God and show our faithfulness to Him with not only the 10% we dedicate back to His service, but also in the faithful use of the remaining 90%.  What you give back to God is between you and Him only, no one else. 


It is not their mission to shake members upside down to get the change from their pockets but instead to provide the tools and support for families to listen to what their heart is telling them to give.


© 2017 Nottingham Presbyterian Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community